Application virtualization is a software technology that allows to encapsulate an application in an isolated environment with everything you need to run on a server or a client computer (registry, file system, libraries, etc..) And thus isolating the same actual physical environment on which it is running.
App virtualization (with VMware ThinApp)
- Operational savings in maintenance platform
- Ease of deployment: installation eliminates the need
Maintain compatibility with Hw. and S.O., obtaining:
- Obsolete hardware compatibility
- Isolation on non-standard behaviors
- Streamline renovations hardware and operating system without dependencies on existing software