Management System for Respiratory Therapy
Compartir este caso en:
The aim of the project is to provide the Cantabrian Health Service (SCS) system informacióncon the following features
- Perform daily management of respiratory therapies.
- Integrate with SCS sanitary applications
- Provide information needed to perform monthly billing by billing units of the hospitals of the SCS.
- Perform analysis and health monitoring of respiratory therapy patient level, prescription and consumption.
- Conduct analysis and cost control to the Central Services, following different measurement parameters.
- Integrate with other applications characteristic of SCS.
- Owning the data.
- Make a control and monitoring of billing data from these owners.
HOW WE HOLD THE SOLUTION?
VASS during the initial phase of the project and in conjunction with the medical service, the administrative and the SCS computer service defines all the functionality of SIGETRES.
Having identified all the features, VASS leads the technological project design, development and implementation of supervised SIGETRES Oximesa.El management interface has been developed with J2EE technology, ETL processes have been developed with WarehouseBuilder and data have been exploited with Oracle BI suite.
WHAT HAVE WE GOT?
This solution will be the framework of the SCS communication and control with home service providers of respiratory therapy for all specialty care centers and primary care within the scope of the SCS.